$875.00 to $1850.00 for most trucks 10 feet long
These harnesses are used to replace mechanical engines with electronic engines. Each harness is color coded with 12 colors. Each wire is printed every six inches identifying what circuit it is, such as Check Engine Lamp, Stop Engine Lamp, Sensor Common. These harnesses are made from the Detroit/Mercedes recommended wire gauge and wire type. Each harness is made to order with the circuits that you specify. Unsure about how you would like your harness configured? We are happy to advise and guide you through the decision. We are not just a manufacturer of wiring harnesses; we are the experts when it comes to Detroit/Mercedes conversions.
Each harness comes with the following:
• Rubber grommet to route the wiring harness from the engine compartment into cab.
• Check Engine Lamp. Stop Engine Lamp.
• Data link connector with cap.
• Weather tight bus used for all sensor common wiring.
• Fused junction for ignition supply.
• Fused power harness with battery terminals.
• Throttle connector and vehicle speed connectors.
• High temperature split loom.
• Installation guide and wiring schematic.
• Technical support needed to get the job done right.
A Detroit/Mercedes bypass harness is used to communicate with the ECM on or off the engine. Use this harness to run the engine in or out of the truck. The harness is used to bypass the vehicle wiring to the engine ECM.
900 & 4000 pre-2007